How industrial parks contribute to the country’s economic development?
Industrial parks provide an institutional framework, modern services in administration, financial consultancy, training, technical guidance, information services, shared facilities, research and own infrastructure designed to meet the needs of companies they gather by providing them with modern services for the business development. A concentration of a variety of activities and services to support the industry can greatly influence investors’ decision to switch to such a region. Successful industrial parks can, therefore, become centres of growth and innovation, supporting local development and contributing to the development of the national economy.
The development of industrial parks is an essential factor for any economy to actively participate in the country’s economic system. Industrial parks are based on knowledge and are dependent on the advanced use of technology. They are representative of the regional economic development and help in stabilizing the economic reforms.
Gujarat, the rising trade hub
- Gujarat is the second most industry-friendly state, according to Planning Commission sponsored study. A well-known trade hub and an epicentre for commerce and business industries, Gujarat has seen rapid economic growth and is often described as the red-hot economy.
- Gujarat’s industrial friendly policies have attracted many foreign investors from China, Japan etc. who have shown a keen interest in setting up industrial parks in the state.
- Gujarat is a leader in industrial sectors such as chemicals, petrochemicals, dairy, drugs and pharmaceuticals, cement and ceramics, gems and jewellery, textiles and engineering.
- The state government has played an active role in deploying strategies for developing industrial clusters and estates near a major anchor investor. For instance, once Maruti decided to invest in the state, the state government was quick to announce plans to develop an industrial park for allied industries in this area.
Gujarat’s alluring industrial parks
- Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation (GIDC) has set up industrial estates across the state, best known being to be at Sanand, which houses factories of national and international firms.
- Around 30 km from Ahmedabad, Sanand captured fame in the year 2008, when Tata Motors decided to relocate its plant from Singur in West Bengal. Ford India, US-based car maker then followed the Tatas.
- GIDC made the best of the opportunity and established 2000-hectare estate in the region. Sanad has drawn some well-known companies like Nestle, Teva Pharmaceuticals, Colgate-Palmolive, Hitachi-HiRel, Inbisco, Nivea, Getrag, Oerlikon Graziano and Inductotherm.
- Companies are drawn to the industrial parks by the infrastructure, ready to occupy the land, water facilities etc. Companies moreover prefer to shell out more money for land, when they know they would be benefiting from readymade infrastructure and an ecosystem of similar manufactures.
- Industrial parks have played a crucial role in Gujarat’s industrial and economic development. The ball was set rolling in 2002 when the Gujarat government announced Industrial Parks Scheme. The enterprising state is coming up with many industrial hubs since that time. Some older industrial areas include Halol, Vapi, Ankleshwar, Surat and Hazira.
- If you are in search of an Industrial Park in Vadodara for launching your business venture, Brushellz Industrial Park is the best bet.
Brushellz Industrial Park, where dreams meet opportunities
- Brushellz Industrial Park is an enterprising conventional industrial estate which is optimally designed to give wings to the dreams of enthusiastic entrepreneurs and business giants.
- Located in the heart of Gujarat, Brushellz Industrial Park has a host of business-friendly features to uplift your business ventures. Be it a small-scale business set up or a corporate venture, Brushellz Industrial Park serves as a perfect launchpad to discover and build your business dreams.
Key benefits of Brushellz Industrial Park
- Quick Start-Up – Ready Infrastructure Plots for setting up your plant
- Ready Infrastructure – Low project gestation period & quick returns with ready infrastructure
- Water Supply and Drainage network – Well planned water supply to each plot
- Intelligently Designed Industrial Space – Designed and developed with smart manufacturing operations, infrastructure demands of diverse industries
- Serene Campus with Lush Greenery – Neatly planned green plantations and garden areas
- Transportation Facilities – Strategic Location on N.H.8 and proximity to Vadodara-Ahmedabad Expressway. Rail, road and air connectivity as well as closeness to seaports
- Well Planned and Maintained Surroundings – Stormwater drains, efficient visual elements, lighting and signage systems for smooth movements
- Compound Wall and Security Gate – Surrounding Compound wall and security gate to ensure security measures
- Wide internal road and street illumination – Special illumination helps in clutter-free and smooth movement of people and heavy vehicles
- Electric Supply Network – Ready infrastructure for power supply suitable for factory requirements